- How do I add my own company logo and ... (11291 views)
- Dongle Error code 028, what does it mean? (11096 views)
- I am receiving error code 1150 during installation, what ... (10545 views)
- How do I define my default conservatory options for ... (5663 views)
- How do I add my company logo and information ... (5181 views)
- How do I define my default conservatory options for ... (5139 views)
- How do i email my design on screen to ... (4768 views)
- Dongle Error code 025, what does it mean? (4614 views)
- How do I change the currency symbol in ComfortableStyle ... (4521 views)
- Dongle Error code 01, what does it mean? (4499 views)
- In style admin I have deleted an entire window ... (2010-09-24 12:03)
- I have used the software before and now wish ... (2010-08-24 15:52)
- How can I change the page set up for ... (2010-08-24 15:43)
- How do I change the currency symbol in ComfortableStyle ... (2010-03-29 17:31)
- When i try to start up my software it ... (2010-03-29 17:17)
Please note that although this resource is available 24/7 every day, the offices will be closed from 5pm on Friday 20th December 2013 until 9am Thursday 2nd January 2014.
Welcome to the ComfortableSoftware FAQ (Frequentley Asked Questions) database.
Using the menu on the left and the search buttons you can find answers to any issues you may have with ComfortableSoftware products.
The site can be used in any of the following ways:
- Type any search request keywords in to the 'Search Field' above and press the search button to search through all the FAQ entries stored on this site.
- Click on the 'Show all categories' link on the left menu to show all the catogories for our software FAQ held on this site.
- Click on any product name on the left menu to 'drill-down' through the available categories and the faqs contained with them.
- Click on the 'Instant Response' link on the menu above to use a unique site search facility that searches all of the FAQ as you type.
- You can also use the 'Ask Question' option on the top menu that will allow you to type and send a question to the FAQ Team.
There are 106 FAQs online